A robust workflow is a key part of ensuring that your data are reliable.
Budget-friendly collection of robust and reliable multi-element datasets.
- Generate data collection protocols that must be established for each geological setting or problem.
- Ensure sample preparation is optimal to ensure reliable data.
- Ensure that samples are presented for analysis in an appropriate way.
- Select appropriate standards to ensure robust calibrations can be derived.
- Understand elemental interferences and choices for optimisation of instruments for specific geological problems.