Let us help you determine if pXRF could be used as an assay screening tool for your drill core assaying.
Save on assay costs by assaying only what is necessary.
- pXRF can be used as a cost-saving screening tool so that you only analyse necessary samples.
- Understand if your samples are representative so that your pXRF data are robust.
- Identify if sampling bias is an issue with the small analysis window of the pXRF instrument.
- Calibration of the instrument to solid-rock samples can be tricky if precision and accuracy are required.
- Use pXRF to make better, more rapid decisions on whether or not to continue drilling.