After undertaking several projects for Turkish clients in recent years, RSC has set up office in Ankara to better service existing and future clients in Turkey.
RSC’s experience in the region includes exploration planning and targeting, 3D geological modelling, mineral resource estimations, QA/QC audits, code-compliant technical reporting, scoping studies, training courses and remote sensing studies.
Our key offerings to the Turkish mineral exploration and mining sector include:
- Mineral Resource Estimation and code-compliant technical reports (NI 43 101; JORC)
- Mineral Resource and Reserve Estimation audits
- Reportable or internal Scoping Studies, Preliminary Economic Assessments and Feasibility studies
- Project reviews and exploration programme advice
- Sampling QA/QC audits and advice
- Reconciliation studies
- Structural mapping, 3D geological mapping
- Mineral exploration strategy, planning and implementation
- Remote sensing/satellite studies
- Geochemistry interpretation and advice
- GIS and Data management
- Machine Learning products for use across the mining value chain (Greenfields to Brownfields exploration targeting)
- Training – Mineral Resource Estimation, 3D Geological modelling (Leapfrog), Sampling QA/QC; pXRF geochemical data interpretation and advice
RSC’s Competent/Qualified Persons (JORC or NI 43-101) cover the spectrum of commodities, mineralisation styles and geographical regions.
As a globally operating business, RSC can also provide support to Turkish companies operating in other parts of the world, in particular Africa, Asia, Europe and Australasia.
For further information on any of our services please contact RSC’s Turkey representative Dr Özgür ACIR.