RSC has always had a strong presence in New Zealand and works with the country’s largest gold miner, exploration companies and small-scale prospectors. We provide the full range of exploration services and specialise in assisting new entrants to the country with understanding the operating environment.
RSC’s consultants work with clients in New Zealand to provide tenement and exploration management, geological modelling, mineral resource estimation, sampling and QA/QC consulting, independent geologist reports, geochemical consulting and portable XRF workflow advice.
Our highly experienced tenement management group can help navigate the regulatory landscape, providing full advisory services from permit applications to government agency engagement.
RSC can support exploration campaigns of all sizes with contract geologists, field assistants, land access personnel, portable XRF equipment and drone services. We excel at supplying full-exploration management solutions tailored to each client.
Our team has been involved with:
- orogenic gold and tungsten in Otago
- orogenic gold in Marlborough and the Reefton Goldfield
- intrusion-related gold in the West Coast and Southland
- intrusion-related nickel, PGE and copper in Southland
- epithermal gold in Hauraki Goldfield and Northland
- alluvial gold in Otago, the West Coast and Southland
- titano-magnetite sands on the West Coast of the North Island
- heavy mineral sands with garnet, ilmenite, and zircon on the West Coast of the South Island