The ARP is commission based and the size of the commission is based on the value of the contract and the tier in which the agent operates. The guidelines determining commission payment are:
- commission paid varies between 2% to 6% of professional fees billed, with the exact percentage determined by the tier the agent belongs to;
- commission is paid after completion of work and only after RSC receives full payment from the client;
- commission is paid on new client conversions from nominated prospects where the agent demonstrates engagement with the prospect within 90 days before the sale;
- commission is also paid on repeat client sales to a client where the agent received commission for the first sale and demonstrates engagement with the prospect within 90 days before the repeat sale; and
- ongoing monthly contract work on a single project is treated as a single sale and commissions will be paid after each monthly payment but no repeat contact is required from the agent unless work stops for more than 90 days.
Agents operating in any tier who introduce other new agents to RSC become eligible to receive a bonus commission of 1% of professional fees billed each time the introduced agent holds Priority of Claim and receives commission. This is passive income that can last a lifetime.